Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mascara War: MF VC & L'Oreal VCB UPDATE

So I've had both of these mascaras for about 3 months... Update?

MaxFactor Volume Couture is starting to dry out, clump, and is not holding out as long as L'Oreal Voluminous. Have I used this one more? I'm not sure. I think not. I tried to keep this one for the more special occasions. I did notice that when wearing this on it's own my eyelashes tend to droop a bit by the end of the day. It still gives a seperated look though.

L'Oreal Voluminous is still coming out thick, black, and with a heavenly "pop" sound. Does it clump more than usual? Nah. It's still the same and going strong. I don't know what it is though but even if it doesn't get my lashes up as high as MaxFactor I am totally lovin the volume...

I'm going to use them out for sure.

Next War? Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara vs. Rimmel The Max Volume Flash.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment