Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mascara Review: Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume Waterproof




Info & Claims:
http://www.covergirl.com/products/product.jsp?productId=lashblast_waterproof_mascara

My opinion:
~Consistency was  a bit thick
( I was using a few months old mascara)
~Lashes still looked good
~Volume was good
~Length was okay
~Staying power, of course, was A+++
~Not as hard to remove as others (cough.WPvoluminous.)
~At the end of the day it looked just the same
~OH, and nice curl :)

Pictures:
natural, no nothing

















This mascara was pretty good.
I usually don't go for wp but i got it in a swap.
It gives me pretty good volume,
though not so much length. I think I'd like to try
this in non wp version... hmmmm...
I didn't get around to trying this one until it was
few months old (opened)... and it was still pretty good.
I'm pretty sure brand new would be great... good, but not wow.

Score: 4 out of 5
give me some length at the same time,
and we'll be talking!

No comments:

Post a Comment