Friday, March 19, 2010

Mascara Review: L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes





My Opinion:

~ Primer was a bit clumpy but easy to apply
~ The mascara never clumped even after 3 coats!
~It seperated the lashes great.
~The volume was okay.
~ Super easy to remove in 2 swipes!
Con: The white of the primer showed through the mascara.
(This is precisely why I don't convert to these double ended
mascaras with primer! sigh!)



Pics:
natural no nothing then with beauty tubes











It looks great right? I really liked the fact that it gave me length
and that it gave me great defined seperation. Now, if they could
just figure out a way to make primers black... ( you can see a bit
of white speck on the lashes at the outter corner I layered and layered
mascara but to no avail. Still white.)

Score: 3 out of 5
The white was the deal breaker. I would never wear it like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment