Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mascara Review: L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Waterproof

Info & Claims:

My opinion:
~Messy tube. It was constantly
coming out and onto my fingers.
~Brush was sleeek
~Clump city by 2nd coat
~Dark Drama length
~Awesome Volume
~Length was great
~Can be a bit sticky
~RACCOON EYES
~Hard, I mean HARD to remove,
even using mascara remover

Pics:
natural, no nothing


Look at the drama! See the darkness!
Alas, it was not meant to be.... ;(
The reason is this: IT SMUDGES LIKE CRAZY!
Yes! I would LOVE love LOVE this mascara,
as I do it's twin the non wp version, if it were not
that it smudged so horribly. Then it's hard to remove
so try getting that out from under your eyes at
2pm in the afternoon when you still have the whole
day ahead of you. I was extremely disappointed.
Guess I'll be going back to my non wp version
until they come up with something better than this!
"virtually no smudges" my foot!

Score: 3 out of 5
I give it a 3 because in everything else:
length, volume,drama it is A+++ (so close...sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment