Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mascara Review: Max Factor 2000 Calorie Lash Plumper















Info & Claims:

My Opinion:
~Application was smooth
~2nd Coat was enough,
3 might cause clumping
~Great dark color
~Not Waterproof, and still stays put
all day and does not flake
~Nice spread out lashes look
~Length was great
~Volume was great, but wanted more!
~Easy to remove

Pictures:
natural, no nothing:



(sigh) Maxfactor, oh Maxfactor... it never surprises
me that I like these mascaras. They are always impressive
and do what they say. Since it is lash plumping a wanted
a bit more drama in my volume, but it's still a good mascara.
I could easily use this one every day and not worry that it's going
to fall off under my eyes or droop. Looked great all day...

Score: 4 out of 5
lacked the "wow factor" (too much American Idol huh?)

No comments:

Post a Comment