Sunday, July 25, 2010

Mascara Review: Maybelline Pulse Perfection

Maybelline Pulse Perfection in black

This mascara is Awesome! I can honestly say I have found my replacement for Maxfactor Volume Couture.

*Application is not as easy as a regular wand. You have to hold while pressing the button. While not rocket science it would be easier to push once to start then apply, and after push again to stop.
*Dark Drama Lashes
*Does clump if not careful
*Wet look, the dries dark quickly
*Sky High Length
*Awesome Volume








I am in love with this mascara. My lashes look full. This pic has two coats. I could have stopped at one. These may be too clumpy for some. For me, it's perfect. I'm not even missing MF right now. Thank you Maybelline!  
Score: 4.75 out of 5  (fix the button! I know I know I'm a perfectionist!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment