Sunday, July 25, 2010

Mascara Reviews: Rimmel/L'Oreal/Lashblast

Here is a quick summary of some mascaras tried:

1. Rimmel Extra Super Lash in black

*Smooth Wet Look
*Easy Application
*Feathery/Fan Look
*Length was decent
*No Drama (if you prefer it)
*2 Coats was the limit
*No thickening
*Inexpensive








This was a great natural look but nothing special. By the end of the day my lashes had fallen and looked like I had none at all. It was a cheap BOGO deal when I got it. But I got what I paid for.
Score: 1 out of 5




2. L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen in black

*Great Drama & Volume - or clump?
*More than 1 Coat is clumpy
*Really Dark & Full
*Dries Quickly
*Length was great
*Nice Curve
*Did not Flake









Score: 4 out of 5. Would repurchase.





*Okay application
*Buildable/No clumping
*Multiplies lashes without thickening
*Length is awesome
*Lashes look great even in blue






You can see the great length. But I wanted more volume or drama I have to say. Maybe in black it would be more dramatic. But my lashes looked great. 
Score: 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment