Sunday, March 13, 2011

BzzAgent Campaign: Smart & Easy Spring Cleaning from SC Johnson BzzCampaign pkg



I received this and thought WOW! So much full size product to try. I couldn't wait to give everything a try.

Now I am not naturally a very good sport when it comes time to get down and dirty er, I mean clean,  with my house spring cleaning. I do have to say that when I received the package I became ever so willing to get started then and there!  Plus, I was expecting company in a day so it was PERFECT timing.  

From Blogger Pictures

The package included:
1 4 oz glade plugins scented oil refill in crisp waters
1 20 oz bottle of scrubbing bibbles mega shower foamer
1 scrubbing bubbles toilet cleaning kit
1 4 oz glade jar candle
1 pledge lemon clean aerosol spray
coupon book, bzzguide, and letter....
Later, when Friends and Family showed up and I got to show off my pkg. They were impressed. Coupons were passed around and everyone was left wanting to try each product out!

This review is on my pkg - EXCELLENT! I will proceed to review each product over the next few days. Stay tuned!


(I received this free of charge from Bzzagent.com to try, spread the word, and review honestly. If you'd like more info check out www.bzzagent.com.)

No comments:

Post a Comment