Thursday, August 25, 2011

BzzAgent Review: The Domino Project from Seth Godin



I have been totally remiss of this campaign because quiet frankly what I thought would interest me to read, I can not find the time to read. "Go out and get it!" "Just do it!" "Take the initiative!" "Step right up and claim your life!" Wonderful concepts. I agree wholeheartedly. I just can't find the time to read hundreds of pages whose goal it is to pump you up. Love the idea. It's just hard for me to stick with it. I've started a few books never to get past the 10th page. I have good intentions! I need a book to inspire me to read inspirational ebooks! Ah, hopeless?

What about you?

To Learn about the Domino Project (which includes receiving a new ebook every month to read on your kindle through amazon) check out: http://www.thedominoproject.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment