Monday, November 28, 2011

BzzAgent Review: Maybelline Baby Lips & Lots of Lashes Campaign




Tell me if this is not the best lookin campaign package that you have seen???! Wow Wow Wow! 
I was ecstatic to receive this from bzzagent as my latest campaign.  It included:

5 different Baby Lips Lip Balms in different colors
5 Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascaras in black
No coupons, but HELLER, no need!
(My friends/family received all the samples and even my own to try!)
This Package gets a A+++ from me!

On to the reviews of the actual products!!

The mascara was to multiply my lashes while the lip balm was to soften my lips to look baby smooth...


Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara

As you can see this new and improved version is so cute. 
The bristles on the applicator tip are a rubber like feel. 

The Good:
Cool Brush
Dries fast, this could go either way
Very Dark Color
10Xs Fuller Lashes! Fo Real!
Made lashes look fake.
Cheap-o Mascara @ walmart or any drug store.

The Bad:
Volume & lift does not last ALL DAY.
Dries Fast, this could go either way
Does not hold a curl.
If you lashes are straight, they will fall.
Clumps to produce Spider like lashes.
Bit Flaky

The Ugly:
Nothing really ew about it. 
Just the clumping bothered me. 
One eye did great each time.
The other (my left - your right) bunched together all the time.

Photos:

One eye with Mascara; One bare

Here is an extra photo from a friend who tried out the product:
Her ruling was same as mine - did not keep any curl, 
but she did love how it looked when first applied.




Here is a clear pic of the spider like affect of the lashes.
If it's to your liking, then GO GET THIS NOW.
If not, keep on your search!

Grade: It B better than most, + it's cheap!



Now... Introducing the Baby Lips Repairing Lip Balms! 



They have 20Spf which in my book is a BIG OL PLUS. 
They also come in different colors.
Swatches:
in order from top to bottom: peach kiss, pink punch, cherry, quench(clear), peppermint(clear)

Pink Punch! Nice color if it matches your skin tone. Very pink.

Peach Kiss! Nice light color. Bit of shine. May disappear on lips of same tone.

Cherry! Dark pink shade. Looks like a popsicle stain.


The Good:
Apply like a dream.
They all smell great.
Really moisturizing...
Heller! SPF 20!
Cheap at walmart or any drugstore.
Cute presentation.

The Bad:
Not permanently Hydrating
Color balms are more drying
Quench is most moisturizing.
Colors don't match all skin tones.

The Ugly:
Nothing ugly about these "babies." 
They just make me feel a bit like one bc 
they make me complain.
 I want it to leave my lips soft.

OAN: My friends who tried this had mixed feelings. One said hers (Quench)
was super hydrating all day, but that it could be due to the fact that she
reapplied all day long. She loved the feel of it.
Another friend who took Cherry agreed it was drying. She did not like.
And yet a third friend, who took Pink Punch loved the color so much
she accepted the whole pkg without a care for perfect hydration. 
I would continue to use it bc I think the SPF 20 is OH SO WORTH IT!

Grade: Looks like they B just decent enough, + they have SPF 20!


I love trying out new products & bzzagent always gives me the opportunity. I received all items free as a bzzagent and this is my honest opinion! I hope it helps.

To find out more about Maybelline Lots of Lashes mascara click HEEAH 
To find out more about Maybelline Baby Lips Balm click HEEAH
To find out more about being a bzzagent check out www.bzzagent.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment