Wednesday, February 1, 2012

BLOG SALE


___________payment&shipping___________

Hi I'm lesr on MUA. PayPal Only. Shipping will be $3.00, $0.80 for DC*. If you are interested in something please send me a message to savemeplata[at]gmail[dot]com, msg me on mua, or comment below. I can send pics. Email your PP address. All offers considered. Shipping mainly to USA. 

All Sales Final. combined purchase OFFERS accepted.

*Large quantity pkg may differ shipping*If you gift the pp no extra fees.* yay to gifting
_______________________________________

ITEMS

check out a bit more description @: http://www.makeupalley.com/swap/items.asp/u=lesr/type=1/


1. SENA Florence Portfolio Ipad 2 Cover: $45.00 (orig $119.00)
2. Tarte Carried Away Palette:
$20
(pic upon request)

Sena Portfolio Ipad cover: Click here for more info.

___________payment&shipping___________

Hi I'm lesr on MUA. PayPal Only. Shipping will be $3.00, $0.80 for DC*. If you are interested in something please send me a message to savemeplata[at]gmail[dot]com, msg me on mua, or comment below. I can send pics. Email your PP address. All offers considered. Shipping mainly to USA. 
All Sales Final.

Large quantity pkg may differ shipping*If you gift the pp no extra fees.* yay to gifting
________________________________________









No comments:

Post a Comment