Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Influenster Spring Beauty VoxBox 2012






I was SUPER EXCITED to receive this absolutely free from Influenster.com to test and review! Many items I was already very curious about, and it made it so much more exciting to find them in the package as I opened it.

After trying out these products, here is how I felt about them:

Sheer Coverage in Medium/Tan:
I have always wanted to try this. The color was PERFECT. It performs very well, but wears down by the end of the day. You will need to reapply.
Rating: B -havin skins everywhere will love this. Others may not.

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash:
What's not to like about this? It does everything it says. I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate at all. Good scent.
Rating: A good overall body wash.

Chapstick LipShield 365
Great SPF and very very moisturizing. I wear it every day. It does not leave my lips dry like other lip balms tend to do. and the scent is lemon cream or something of the sort.
Rating: A delish way to protect your lips.

SoyJoy bar in Blueberry
Healthy but it tastes healthy. It has been compared to Fig Newton cookies. YES it does taste like this a lot. Not to my liking. Fig Newtons are probably better.
Rating: C


Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips in "Frock Star"
Great idea. However it is not as easy to apply. As I pulled them apart many broke away unevenly and applied on my fingernails unevenly as well. They still looked great but did not last more than a day. I got compliments I just wish they lasted better than normal nail polish! I probably need more practice as well. OH! It did seem to do better on my toes.
Rating: B-

Dr. Scholl's For her Ball of Foot cushions
Beautiful and comfortable. Will not fit all shoes because it may cause snug shoes to fit too tight. I lasted an 8 hour day but by the end my feet were hurting me. Still, my heels lasted me longer!
Rating: A-

Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in Moonlight Path
Beautiful Bottle as you will see in the video. The scent was way too strong for me. I have other scents by BBW that I love though. This isn't a deal breaker for me. They are way too popular. Im not sure I could tell a difference between this type of fragrance and the regular body sprays I have. I think my body sprays last longer. This did not last.
Rating: C (for the scent and not lasting. seriously need to change this one.)


Would I purchase any of these?
Hmmm... Sheer cover in a thicker long lasting formula only.
Dr. Sholls Foot cushions for my other heels. I find myself wishing for those when I forget them.
& perhaps the Chapstick. Everything else, I've had better!

But overall a GREAT Influenster package that I was so happy to try.

If you'd like to try Influenster check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment